Friday, November 22, 2013

Praises

Oh, how great it is to know Him! What a blessing it is just to think of His love for us! How can I do anything, but praise His name. He is the Lover of my soul. The Calm in my storm. The Mercy in my corrupted heart. He is the Restorer of my hope.

I can do all things through Him, yet nothing without Him. How humbling it is to know that His face shines upon me, that I am called by the Most High. He has a will and a purpose for my life that would overshadow anything I could accomplish for myself. In Him, there is joy unspeakable. In Him, there is a fullness that once was empty. There beats a heart that once was silent.

Through all things His praises will be in my heart, for He put them there. He knew me from the foundations of the earth and He loved me when I was unlovable. He didn't ask me to conform to the LAW to win His love. Instead, He sought after me. He showered me with His love until I couldn't resist Him any longer. He filled me with His spirit and caused His desires to become my own. My hopes and my dreams are woven together with my faith and love for Him. My heart's sole desire is to be a good and faithful servant to the One who's faithfullness to me far out shines any faith I had in Him. How great is our God <3

No comments:

Post a Comment