Thursday, November 21, 2013

Homeschool Cooking


This week, Xander has been learning to cook. He has been asking to learn for a while now. I have to be honest, most of my mama years have been filled with take out and boxed cake mixes so this is new territory to me as well. I'm thankful for all the great homesteading bloggers out there that have helped spark my interest in all things homemade. Giving such detailed instructions that it is almost impossible for me to mess up. Almost... 

Hmmm...not exactly how they looked in the picture...


Xander has had more success than I have in this area...

Making pizza dough


Finished product! It was yummy too!



Making oatmeal cookies...





These were SUPER yummy! In fact, we were too busy eating them to take a picture!


Today we will be making bread and (hopefully) some cinnamon rolls!! 

I have come to really enjoy cooking for my family, especially with Xander's help. It's such an easy (and yummy!) way to serve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment